Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Real Live Picture


Lady Eleanor, so far. I did most of this last night with the knitty girls at Caribou in Dearborn. I also went to see the group in Troy (hi Dana and Amby!) at that Caribou tonight, which I normally can't, so I've gotten a lot of knitting done the last two days despite having to actually go to work. Tonight I worked on the second top for Nashua instead- the deadline is coming up and I couldn't justify indulging myself with the Silk Garden again when there's things I have to finish. Now I'm totally coffee-crazed- so in lieu of sleeping I think I'll knit some more in front of the tube.

P.S. Rachel, have you finished the crochet yet?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...I haven't done entrelac yet, so I can't wait to see how your Eleanor comes out!!! It was great seeing you last night!!!!

Dana said...

I too am an entrelac novice, so I can't wait to see Eleanor also! It was great to see you, thanks for making the trek to our neck-o-the-woods. Silk Garden is a fave of mine too, I love how it feels.

See you soon!

xyz said...

I'm sooooooo loving that. Especially the way the colors are coming together perfectly!!! Can't wait to see more of it!!!!

Shorty said...

That is going to be sooooo beautiful. I'm so glad I got to knit with you again.

Sonya

Larjmarj said...

It's lookin' gorgeous and I LOVE the colors. Very cool.

Ragan said...

Wow! I am too chicken to try entrelac. Your Eleanor is wonderful!

Courtney said...

mmm...Caribou. I miss that place. There are no Caribou in Texas.