Friday, August 04, 2006

!!!

Super-exciting designing-related news has come to me this morning- more details when I have them, okay?
ETA: I have more details now (you can get off the edge of your seat now, Lolly)
Exciting news #1: Kerrie of MagKnits fame is using a design of mine in her upcoming real-live book!
Exciting news #2: 2 designs of mine were just accepted for Nashua Handknits Spring/Summer 2007 line!
Now to finish some work for SWTC so I can be ready for more yarn to arrive- guess my own projects go on hold for a bit again- oh well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! You'll have to sign my copy when it comes out!!! :-)

Dana said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting news.

Jillio said...

hehe, well at least you stole a spoon and not a spork...cuz we all know people who steal sporks have problems. ;P just joking. haha!
congratulations on your designs! way to go, you!

Cathi said...

Congrats! What wonderful news!

Jae said...

Way to go!