Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Friday, October 03, 2008
1. Took a 3 mile walk (and it was sunny out- bonus!) Sidenote- I have been REALLY GOOD and worked out every day (except 2 when I was sick) for the past 6 weeks. Yes, I'd like a pat on the back for that one!
2. Had my guilty pleasure lunch, Taco Bell.
3. Knitted (of course!)
4. Went to the library used book sale and scored some bargains for Emma and me
5. Took a nap (oh the delight!) The cats were happy to assist.
6. Watched some Seinfeld episodes on DVD.
7. Looked at bellydancing costumes online to get some ideas for the one I have to make myself.
8. And now, to get out the spinning wheel and spin the last of that neapolitan-colored BFL.
So pretty good day, I'd say.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Yes, a healthy portion of the Detroit Area Knitters piled in (several) cars and drove out to Lansing for the Cookie A. workshops at Threadbear! (A few people are missing from the picture, unfortunately). We had a great day, with the added bonus of a big fancy cake, Chinese takeout, and shopping. I opted for some more spinning fiber (because as if I need yarn) and picked up some more Lorna's Laces: