After finishing one really big project on Wednesday (and in anticipation of the others I still need to take care of) I declared today to be a "saw sharpening" day as Hubbo would say (something from some work seminar he had to go to once). So, in the spirit of not working today, I...
1. Took a 3 mile walk (and it was sunny out- bonus!) Sidenote- I have been REALLY GOOD and worked out every day (except 2 when I was sick) for the past 6 weeks. Yes, I'd like a pat on the back for that one!
2. Had my guilty pleasure lunch, Taco Bell.
3. Knitted (of course!)
4. Went to the library used book sale and scored some bargains for Emma and me
5. Took a nap (oh the delight!) The cats were happy to assist.
6. Watched some Seinfeld episodes on DVD.
7. Looked at bellydancing costumes online to get some ideas for the one I have to make myself.
8. And now, to get out the spinning wheel and spin the last of that neapolitan-colored BFL.
So pretty good day, I'd say.