Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More shopping, I'm afraid


Look what I got! I've put off buying Touch Me forever, but I finally gave in last Friday when I went to Knitters Night Out at Have You Any Wool. I can't wait to do something with it. Also, in the mail today was this cute Mango Moon needle case (zippered, with loops inside to hold needles) that I ordered from The Yarn Grove. There was a little note inside that answered a question that has been bugging me since TNNA- and that is, who was looking for me at the SWTC booth? (They told me someone had come by, but didn't know who). Mystery solved! Apparently, they are faithful readers of this here blog. I was tempted to order something after learning that they 1. Have free shipping, and 2. Said nice things about my designs on Knitters Review. So thanks ladies! Now to work a bit on Nashua Tank #1 before going to Caribou to work on it some more with the girls. Got to live it up a bit on my last few days off from work!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yes Amy. it was Debby and I looking for you at the SWTC booth, 2 different days. We have been reading your blog for the longest time and wanted to meet you - we LOVE your designs! Keep up the fabulous work ...

Jae said...

Don't you love that yarn?!? I am making the shawl from Knitter's Stash book. I almost forget to knit, I am so busy loving the feel of that stuff.

xyz said...

I love that there is a yarn called Touch Me. That's probably what I would do to it.

I'm going to venture over to Have You Any Wool right now. A yarn store just over a mile from my house? That could be dangerous. But it's all in the name of exercise, right? If I walk there and back, that's about a 2.5 mile walk...if I buy yarn, that gives me something to carry home, burning more calories...this is genius.

Again, thanks for the yarn! It is now hanging out with my sock yarn in one of my stash boxes :)