Monday, October 01, 2007

More wee socks


Last night I whipped up these, using size 0000 (oh, the pointiness!) needles and some scraps of Koigu left over from my first pair of Jaywalkers. I used the "Los Lobe Hose" pattern that I picked up a few years ago but hadn't used yet. Think I'll wear them to knitting tomorrow, just to be festive.

This morning I mailed off one of the finished tops, wrote some patterns, and started a new sock design. It's raining and gross, so I'm lucky I finished anything, frankly! I'm so good at getting sleepy and dragging around when it's grey outside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest sock earrings. I can't imagine size 0000's. Wow!

Diane said...

I can't wait to see your little earrings! They are adorable. I can't imagine size 0000 either.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. Those socks are sooooo cute and size 0000's.... Holy Crap!! I have to check those out... I knit cascade fixation on 0's... can't imagine knitting anything in size 0000's.

Larjmarj said...

They were so damn cute!!
I'm almost tempted but 0000's? Yikes! Can't I just use some paper clips all stretched out?

Shorty said...

Adorable!! I'm definately going to have to make myself a few pairs. And as always, I'll probably need your help.

Miss you guys Tuesday. Will definately be there next week.

Unknown said...

These are so incredibly cute!