Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just what the doctor ordered

I have been Sick, with a capital S, for the past few days-- went to bed feeling fine on Friday and woke up totally befevered and sore of throat on Saturday. I had been planning to finish the design for Knit Simple over the weekend, but instead I slept and watched every single episode of Degrassi High from the DVD's I just got (I totally loved that show in high school). Right now I'm at the "almost better" stage, but still too tired and unwilling to get dressed (sorry Tuesday 'Bou ladies!)

Anyway, as a result I'm still on the last few inches of the Knit Simple project, but since I planned ahead I'll finish in time. The best cure seems to be the emails I got today informing me that SEVERAL of my design submissions for some upcoming Vogue Knitting on the Go books were accepted-- yay! If that's not enough, I also won a small prize in Emma's school raffle. Not a bad day at all.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

So gald you're feeling better. Missed you Sunday and yesterday. I even wrangled a new knitter and her mom into coming out and knitting with us. woo Hoo!!!

Congrats on all the great news. So glad to see that your talents are being reconized and shared with us.

See you soon!

Dana said...

Feel better soon, remember us little people when you're famous-er k?