Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quite the grand occasion

I just finished and sent off some freelance writing I was doing, plus I finished a design last night. This means, for the first time since I quit the day job, I have NOTHING I should be working on. The "yarn-for-designs" shelf is empty, the "to be tech edited" pile is all gone. Granted, there is yarn on its way for a number of new design projects, and some patterns to tech edit are forthcoming from various sources, and there's a bunch of other stuff I'm waiting to hear about....but RIGHT NOW, at this moment, there is nothing particular for me to do. Plus I already did the grocery shopping and the house is clean. ( I still need to go to the bank and the post office, but hey, close enough).

You know what time it is, right??


Yes, time to knit whatever I want (well, gifts, at least)... I'm trying out the chevron scarf in some STR I've got lying around. Funnily, the color names seem to go together (mist and downpour) so I'm hoping that bodes well for the colors themselves.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Enjoy the break. You certainly deserve it! :)

Larjmarj said...

Very cool, to be caught up.
Wow...can't imagine!