Sunday, October 07, 2007

Katamari


Emma loves Katamari Damacy, so much that she made a "museum" of the Prince and all the cousins in her room (she drew each one, it covers an entire wall!) So naturally, back in the early bits of the summer I thought it would be fun to make her a katamari. I started it (then got busy with other things) but since I decided to work on whatever I wanted this weekend (no "work" knitting), I finally managed to finish it. It's about 9" in diameter, crocheted in Caron Simply Soft with magnets in each of the little bumps so that she can roll it around and have stuff stick to it, just like in the game. She loves it!

3 comments:

Diane said...

What an interesting looking thing! Not having young kids in the house anymore, I'm not familiar with that and have never heard of it. It looks good!

Shorty said...

How cute is that!

What a luckly little lady Miss E. is.

I'm glad you're taking a mini break and doing something for yourself. You've been working so hard lately.

See you Tuesday!

Larjmarj said...

Congrat's on getting to do a "me" project. Or would that be an "E" project.