Friday, October 05, 2007

Busy busy busy

Over the past few days I got 3 designs pattern-a-fied and out of here, so they can arrive at their destinations in time for Stitches East. First, we have a top in Tilli Tomas Plie, which I REALLY liked working with. It's plied silk, didn't get worn-looking at all despite lots of handling, and just feels like... words escape me. I'm sending an order of patterns to Tilli Tomas, so the pattern itself should be available soon through stores that carry their yarns. Pardon the less-than-great photo, a better one will be taken the next time Tilli Tomas does a proper photo shoot.


Also, I did a sock design for Hand Painted Knitting Yarns, a small company that sells, yes, Hand Painted Knitting Yarns. The sock yarn, a superwash merino, was nice to work with.


Lastly, I finished a top for SWTC in their new yarns Yin and Yang. I like how this one turned out-- just the right amount of sparkle.


On top of that, I did a couple of submissions and have a few more to do in the next week or so. I've finally whittled down the enormous pile of designs to knit to just a few, so I'm ready for more (cross your fingers!)

8 comments:

Dana said...

Love love the top, very pretty! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Love them all... especially the top one. See you Friday at HYAW? I better remember to call..

Shorty said...

As always, absolutely gorgeous designs. I'm so glad you shared them with us. I can't wait to cue the silver top. Woo Hoo!!!

Anne said...

Oh wow! That is like the most perfect v-neck sweater of all time! Is the pattern available (or will it be in the future)? Very nice stuff here!

Larjmarj said...

OOOOhhh Ahhhhh........it all looks awesome. Love the sparkly silver. SPARKLES.

Can't I just knit the sock earrings with paper clips? Seriously do you thing that would work?

Larjmarj said...

P.S. Got my Rollins tickets last night! Woot!!

Amy said...

All the pattern will be available from their respective yarn companies. The top one will be available very soon (it's going to be sold at Stitches East, I'm told) and the others will be out soon.

Amy said...

Yay Rollins tickets! See you there.

As for the paper clips, it might just work!