Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stuff and Junk


I finished one design for SWTC last night - see sneak peek above, it's in "Amaizing" - (I've been doing a bunch of quick projects for them lately) and should finish another tonight when I meet up with the girls (while they can regale me with stories from the Harlot-ness I missed on Sunday). At least I made it last time she was here, so I can't complain too much.

Spring Break starts in a couple of days and I can't wait! I'm planning on finishing up a bunch of tech edits and the design for Cast On, plus a few new submissions as well. And maybe, just maybe, I'll actually scrub, not just ignore, the bathroom. Please don't come over unannounced or anything until further notice, for your own protection.

Oh, and my sweater for Kerrie Allman's book is STILL missing, a great international investigation is being launched in hopes of locating it (I admire her effort, especially with a brand new baby to care for!) Cross your fingers, that's a lot of Koigu on size 3 needles to just vanish!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ugh, you're kidding, the post lost your sweater? That's awful. I hope they find it.

Poor Kerrie must be swamped with the new baby. I noticed that the Magknits site has yet to be updated for April.