Monday, April 09, 2007

Just a peek


Yesterday I knit all through the relative-visiting (no one seemed to mind, it's not like we're religious anyway, strictly an Easter Bunny thing) and finished one of the socks for Cast On and part of the second (no, that's NOT what's in the picture). The picture is a peek of the most recent thing I finished for SWTC in their new Craft yarn.
My plan, since I'm home this week, is to finish the Cast On socks by tomorrow night when I go to knit with the girls (I get to go out to knit 3 times this week- yippee!) The yarn for the next (and big) SWTC project is coming in the next couple of days and I want to be able to get started on that right away. I have NO IDEA what this new yarn even looks like so it should be interesting.
Today I start training for the marathon again. Really. I've been totally lazy all winter and have the extra me to prove it. I'm dusting off the shoes this afternoon.
But until then, back to the couch!

3 comments:

Shorty said...

Glad you got so much knitting done. Can't wait to see what you are working on on Tuesday night.

Three knit days? What's the third?

Sonya

Shorty said...

I forgot this is HYAW's 2nd Fri. and 3rd Sun.. Are you going to both or just one? Both I hope. I missed knitting with you guys last week, and could really use the knitting makeup time.

See you Tues..

S.

Larjmarj said...

I heart the couch!
I need to start doing something more cardio myself, here I am crabbing at my patients all day for not getting up! Sheesh!