Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yarn Pile!


Some days you just want to marry the UPS man- look what he brought me today for my upcoming designs for SWTC! (Plus samples, copies of my most recent 3 patterns for them and 2 bags o' Karaoke for something I'm making for me---Sally Melville's Faith Jacket. I didn't like it at all when I saw it in her book Color, but in person it's really gorgeous and something I think I'll wear. It's knit in strips, just garter stitch, perfect for brain-dead knitting and easy to carry around too.)

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow. That's a lot to be delivered in one day. Viva the UPS man!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's alot of lovely yarn! I'm hopefully going to shop alot of yarn in about a month from now. I'm going to visit a factory outlet. I guess I don't have to tell you that I'm really looking forward to it *he, he*

Anonymous said...

I really liked Sally Melville's other two books, but haven't seen the Color volume yet. I think I'll have to check it out. Your new yarn purchases are terrific!

Amy said...

Thanks- the best part is I didn't have to purchase the yarn!

MsFortuknit said...

My that is lovely!