Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Socks and Team Tiara Update

The socks are coming along, one is done:


I love STR more than words can express.
As far as Team Tiara is concerned, the fundraising is coming along! So far we have raised $338 toward helping young girls ! Here's a picture of those prizes I mentioned (remember, they can be yours by making a donation by July 29). Behold!


Yes, that's Koigu, Lorna's Laces, Trekking XXL, The Art of Knitting 2 DVD, and yes, a pristine issue of Keito Dama. Help out and get your hands on these babies!
P.S. Check out the summer Knitty when it comes out. I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I like the sock! The yarn is very pretty.

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your fundraising. Your sock looks great, and your prizes look ultra tempting!

Dana said...

My book was sitting on my porch, waiting for me when I got home Friday! Thank you again!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the nice words about the whirl bag. It's such a cute pattern!