Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yet more shopping (yes I can rationalize this too)

Today once I was officially sprung from jury duty (yes, I had to go back for a second day) I decided to soothe myself with deliciousness and a trip to the not-yet-visited-by-me yarn shop Have You Any Wool in Berkley. (Yes, they have, by the way.) It was not as far away as I thought, which was nice, it had nice people working there, which was nice, and they had some good stuff there, which was very nice. I bought some Noro, some Lornas Laces, and some Manos, and I am far too lazy to take a picture right now. Sorry. (Oh--the rationalization is that I rolled change to pay for it, so it doesn't count as spending money. Which is important because I have been to 3 yarn stores in 6 days.)

In other news, I am almost done with the bamboo feather design for SWTC. Emma tried it on and declared it perfect- how handy that the sample is once again in her size. I should be able to finish tonight and type up the pattern tomorrow. I also want to get at least the back of the Amerah design done too this week- even though I still haven't completely done my housework or any of the myriad things I should be doing for work. Oh well!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds like I need to head to Berkley! Have You Any Wool and the Monroe's Crafts (sp) could break the bank!