Sunday, August 28, 2005

EZ Stash Reduction

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I joined the Preemie Project since it's been a while since I did any charity knitting. Once upon a time I did some hats for Stitches From the Heart. (Interesting sidenote- at Stitches Midwest, in my Bohus class, I sat next to Kathy Silverton, the woman who started that organization.)
ANYWAY, I'm working on some preemie stuff, but since I have all these deadlines in the next month for Knitter's and SWTC it's going to take me awhile. To that end, I decided to clean out some stash and send a nice yarn donation in the meantime. So some appropriate yarny goodness (has to be washable and soft) is on its way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How GREAT of you! Thank you for sending a yarn donation. I will definitely be putting it to good use. What cute items it will make! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Just surfing by to say thanks for the SP6 buttons. They're all so great that I'm going to have to rotate them on my blog.

Congratulations on having your designs accepted! I'll keep an eye out for them.