Friday, September 02, 2005

Incognito

The combination of back to work + lots of knitting deadlines + getting sick = no time to blog. Taking a week or so off-- hopefully I'll have something finished to share by then.

In other news, I got the yarn for the Knitter's item- they changed the brand and fiber but left the rest as is. Got a bunch of papers today to read through for that too. I'm pretty much ready for school to start Tuesday but was at work until 8:00 today finishing up. The teachers and the Head of School have decided to go on the South Beach diet together-- if anyone has done it and has any useful tidbits of info let me know. We had a last hurrah of pasta and rich sugary desserts today to make it official.

The new MagKnits is up, I see. Look for my design in either the next one or the one after that-- last I heard Kerrie hadn't decided which. I guess it will be a surprise!

1 comment:

Laurie (Moo!) said...

So, even in September, you'll be at "the beach"!

Good luck with it.

Heading over to MagKnits! now.....