Friday, September 30, 2005

Arigato Gozaimasu, Secret Pal!

Upon checking my email today, I found some treats from my SP! A copy of Crumpets (I know, I'm always the last one on the bandwagon, but I do have a little girl and a huge pile of Cotton Ease) and a nice e-card- ironically enough, the same one I sent to the person I'm spoiling the other day!
Speaking of the person I'm spoiling, I sent one little prize right away, and I have some other things coming in that I ordered for her (yarn, stitch markers, and a pattern she wants). I also found out that there's a new yarn store right down the street from my inlaws in South Lyon- so now there's a reason (I mean ANOTHER reason- wink wink) to visit. We're going there Sunday, and the shop will be open. I already told the Hubbo that we're making a pit stop! Apparently there's ANOTHER new yarn shop a few miles past them at the edge of Brighton, and one of these days I have to get out there too. (It's a compulsion, I know!)

No comments: