Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No time for yarn

I went back to work yesterday, and am very busy getting ready for the start of the new school year. As much as I like getting the room ready and such, all the cleaning and furniture moving has left me too tired to knit so far this week. So sad, so very sad. I'm still determined to finish the SWTC sweater before Labor Day, even though I *technically* have a bit more time than that.
I joined Secret Pal 6, even after all the horror stories I heard about people not getting prizes from their pals in SP5. SP5 is almost over (duh)- I recently sent my last package and REVEALED myself- I'm looking forward to hearing from my pal and finding out who she is (she once mentioned a bizarre coincidence that I'm eager to get the details on!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just putting the finishing touches on...

Amy said...

Yay!