Saturday, December 01, 2007

Repetition

I feel like I'm getting a bit boring, rambling on about how much I need to get done, but yet I continue. I've finished 4 design projects in 3 weeks, and this weekend I'm trying to get a little boy's sweater finished for Aslan Trends as well as continue on another one for SWTC. I also have a sweater to do for Shibui Knits, but the yarn was delayed and isn't here yet. There's a few patterns I need to tech edit too-- I think tomorrow. (Despite hanging out with my sister a fair bit the last week or so (she was in town), I've managed to keep up).

More good news, though-- I may have another big huge exciting tech editing job on the horizon (at least 1 book, maybe 2).

Impatient me, I bought a copy of the new Creative Knitting with my slipper sock pattern at Kroger's the other day rather than waiting for copies to come in the mail.

Oh, and bag ho update... Hubbo gave me an early gift, which I just adore. We have a bunny thing at our house, so it is really perfect. It holds all my junk, a medium Go Knit pouch, plenty of room left over, and yet it's light and doesn't look huge on your shoulder. Amazing!

And here's a little something for festive-ness sake (no, the tree isn't up yet, I doubt Pinecone could still get up that high-- this is from a few years ago!):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bunnyville bag is adorable. You can't have too many bags, right? It's just impossible.

You've got a lot on your plate. Just take one bite at a time and you'll be ok. :-)

Leeann said...

Oh my goodness, the kitty picture is TOO adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That's a terrific bag! Love the bunny motif. I like LeSportSac. I will have to wait and see if they get any in Winners here. Lovely gift! Pinecone is too funny! Don't forget to breathe while you knit all these things. :O) Breathing is good. I can't wait to see your pattern! samm

Larjmarj said...

Bag ho! You're funny...

Tina said...

My cat does the same thing. Every year more and more ornaments get broken because the cat insists on climbing the tree.

Ragan Knits etc... said...

My copy of Creative Knitting came in today, can't wait to see what you designed this time. I decided to wait and not click on your links...that makes it more like Christmas. :-)