Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sick of the dots, and how I spent my Saturday

I decided to get rid of the dots (since I hate those colors), and try a new design for the ol' blog. Hope you like it!
Knitting-wise, I have the Eveningwear of Mystery all figured out, I think. It's a pretty unusual construction, and it took some thinking to see if it would work. I still won't be entirely sure until I get farther along in the knitting. Cross your fingers!
In Designer Wannabe news, I have a submission all ready to send for the Spring 2006 issue of Interweave Knits. My first try at a real magazine--who knows what will happen???
Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I'm planning to just lie around and be adored. Joe did a lot of laundry today, which was nice, and I'm hoping for more housework-related favors in the morning (he's pretty good about that kind of thing.)

No comments: