Saturday, April 16, 2005

Going to Stitches Midwest!

For as long as I have been knitting, I have wanted to go to a Stitches event, but somehow they are never at times I can get away. A few days ago I got the brochure for Stitches Midwest, and lo and behold it is one week earlier than last year, meaning it doesn't conflict with my school's staff retreat (which ended up getting moved to earlier in the summer anyway...) I was so excited I already registered, got a room in the hotel connected to the convention center, and booked an airline ticket (yes, I am too lazy to drive from Detroit to Chicago, and the place is 5 minutes from the airport.) There's even an all-day class on Bohus Stickning, which is my absolute favorite. Being a teacher, I don't usually look forward to August, but for once I will.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

How exciting! I look forward to hearing about your adventures there!