Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bizarre...yet strangely appealing

Looking around today I noticed that several boards out in computer-land were discussing the TKGA Master Knitting program, and mentioned my article in the new Knitty. Kind of like overhearing conversations about yourself, but nice all the same. I didn't have the room to go into the kind of detail some would like, plus leaving room for the whole tongue-in-cheek thing (I'm not nearly that obsessed with awards in real life!) If there's anyone out there who would like to know anything more specific, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. At this point I have only my Aran to finish, though the mindless ease of the Baby Surprise is very distracting!

1 comment:

Heide said...

That was a great article, and got me totally jazzed up to start looking into those programs. I like the idea of learning in a more structured environment, rather than just on my own with no accountability.

Maybe you could knit Bunny a nice new exoskeleton to protect his ravaged body, like Darth Vador.