Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yay for Mohair


Why would I say this in summer? Well, because I received my copy of the new pattern book from Nashua Handknits, Mohair 3, with my design in it! The funny thing is that I knit this sweater last summer (they did an early call for Fall designs last year, so I was working on Spring and Fall at the same time). As much as I didn't love knitting mohair with sweaty summer hands, I really love how this sweater turned out. As a bonus, it was featured in an ad, and in the pattern book itself it's on the inside front cover AND the back cover- yay!


In other news, I finished the sweater in Aslan Trends Artesanal for Knit n' Style (for the Feb 09 issue) AND a sweater for Spring 09 for Nashua in the past 11 days. The second was one of my Ravelympics projects and I received my medal last night (I feel like I deserve it-- an adult cardigan in 4 days?!?) Ah, deadlines.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

I can't believe that you did a cardigan in four days. You deserve a medal! Love the jacket cardigan. You are so madly skilled.

Anonymous said...

I second larjmarj! The jacket is beautiful and I can't believe you knit a whole sweater in 4 days. whew!