Friday, August 15, 2008

Sock

Finally finished this sock-- I've been working on it a little each week while Emma looks for books in the library. Pinecone likes it, apparently.

I've embarked on my second Ravelympic sweater-- trying to crank out a few quickly to lighten the load on the "yarn to knit" shelf-- 3 sweaters down since July 28th, 2 to go by the end of the month.

As for today, though, I'm going to take care of some smaller editing projects now that the big one is done- then maybe a bit of spinning, perhaps? I got some gorgeous Corriedale from one of the ladies in my knitting group- soft, very springy, and for lack of a better word, fresh. Spins beautifully.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

You obviously don't sleep. That's just crazy!

Anonymous said...

Deary me, he DOES look just like my Spike! right down to the nom-nom-nomming.