Thursday, June 28, 2007

Forsooth, a sock

Over the weekend, I managed to finish one of my Monkey socks! It turned out okay.




In Traverse City, I visited Lost Art Yarn Shop and actually restrained myself:




Just another of my favorite row counters and some sock yarn for Emma.

Oh, and I had another design accepted by Nashua Handknits!


P.S. I'm actually doing some major housework- as in it's keeping me from knitting. Cleaning out closets and everything. Somebody better check my temperature!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit back and relax and knit. The YH will clean out your closets for you. She already did the garage. Where is the Lost Art Yarn Shop in TC? It must have been closed when I went there in the winter....

Larjmarj said...

That sock is more than OK...very nice! Monkey is on my list...