Sunday, February 11, 2007

Done (well, almost)

The sweater for Kerrie Allman's book is done, minus a few (actually a lot, a necessary evil of Fair Isle) ends to be woven in. Next: do that, make messy pattern notes look pretty, and on to the other project I'm working on (plus about a billion things to do for work, and maybe I'll even tidy up the kitchen, but don't hold your breath!)
Edited to add: It's all done now, even the pattern. And Sonya just put up some pictures of us having fun at Knitter's Night Out on Friday- the sweater is in my hands- I really got a lot done this weekend since I was only 2" into the yoke in the picture!

1 comment:

Shorty said...

I know you're glad you're done. I can't wait to see the finished project in the upcoming book.
I hope it was okay to post the pic of it on my blog.

Sonya