Friday, February 02, 2007

$350 (winners too)

Okay, so not so earth-shattering, but my final fundraising count (thanks to a few generous co-workers for the last bits) for Knit Michigan.
And now the important stuff, as promised: the prizes! By the random choosing of names from hat, the succulent bag o' SWTC Pure goes to:
Jae!
The bag o' Classic Elite mystery goodies goes to:
Janette!
And the 2 skeins of Noro Kureyon go to:
Tara!
Congratulations to the winners and a big THANK YOU to all who donated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! This is the first time I'm a winner in a blog contest!!! Way to go on the sponsorships. $350 is nothing to sneeze at. See ya there.

Janette said...

Darn blogger...let's try this comment thing again. I'm super excited. I've never won anything from a blog AND I've never used anything from Classi Elite. Thanks Amy! Glad I could help.