Saturday, December 10, 2005

Knitting Lair Meme

I learned from Lolly that Scout is looking to see where we all knit. So I oblige:

I got this fabulous chair from my grandma a few weeks ago- it doesn't match her new furniture. Not bad, eh? It comes complete with my two lazy boys, all my knitting books, the requisite can of Diet Coke, my Ott Lite, and the little hat I'm whipping off today out of Lamb's Pride (yes, I'm using up stash yarn. Go me!) Not shown is the scary closet full of yarn, the computer which I mostly use to watch DVDs while I knit, and my other toys, both yarn-related and non-yarn-related.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged-- expose your lairs!

4 comments:

Scoutj said...

I love your spot! I think it's so funny how many knitters share their spaces with the furry ones.

Thanks for playing!

Joan said...

We sold our living room furniture when we moved from Arizona and one piece was an oversized chair that was so comfy. I like our furniture but sure do miss that chair. In the coming year I'm going to have one similar to yours. It looks so comfy.

Cathi said...

That chair is wonderful- I've been dying for a chaise for a long time.

Janette said...

So jealous of your spot!!