Monday, July 11, 2005

New book, new project, same kitties


Yes, they're cute and they love each other. Today I got another Barbara Walker treasury (now I have volumes 1, 2, and 3).
I ordered it from Purl since it looked like a cute shop when I read about it last year in a Rowan magazine. Look how nice!

As for the new project, I'm going to being making the Silk Corset. I saw a finished one on somebody's blog (forgive me, I forget who) and it looks great. I'm going to use Debbie Bliss Cathay, which is a cotton/silk blend. 100% silk is just too expensive, I know you hear me on that one! I ordered the yarn today, and in the meantime I have one more submission to finish up and I also need to put some serious work in on my Level 3 Aran. Off I go to handle that (I love summer vacation!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your knitting and your site. Visit my knitting site at www.knittersanon.blogspot.com and leave a comment.Please!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the corset pattern too! I know I won't get to it for a long while, but I've got it visible for inspiration. I am looking forward to watching your's come together!

luvs2knit said...

I cannot wait to see your Level III aran sweater.