Today I'm mostly flaking out and knitting (it's one of the designs I'm working on, so not a total slacker). I tech edited 9 patterns over the past few days which meant countless hours checking math, re-formatting, and proofing, and other tedious tasks-- I enjoy it on a weird level, but I don't usually have so much to do at once (hence the fried part). Later is tap class-- yay!
Anyway, Sonya tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself, so here goes:
1. People have often gotten the wrong idea of me based on first impressions-- this has more to do with the fact that I'm really shy around people I don't know well.
2. I truly believe that Diet Coke is the nectar of the gods.
3. I work well under pressure, in fact so well that I often create unnecessary drama with deadlines. I wait until I have JUST enough time to finish, then crank it out in an (all-night, if necessary) marathon of work.
4. The best cure for stress is exercise, I believe; however, the one I usually go for is food. Especially stuff that's not good for you. Still working on that one.
5. I love complete sets of things, and will buy stuff just to complete the set (books in a series, all lengths/sizes of Addis, etc). Good thing I don't collect expensive figurines or anything.
6. I really don't care that much about decorating. Sometimes I feel guilty about this because I think I'm "supposed to". Clean/organized is enough for me, sorry.
7. I worry way too much about what other people think.
And tagging? Hey, anyone who wants to, consider yourself "it."