Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick!


I have spent the last 2 days in an unconscious, germy funk. This afternoon, however, I managed to stay awake long enough to put the finishing touches on Henry Rollins from Stitch n' Bitch Nation (Hubbo had better not be reading this!!) What a messed up pattern though- lots of mistakes!! Oh well, it turned out okay.


I also managed to finish the thumb of this (I started it over the weekend- I'm thinking these might make a good quick gift for someone...) It's a made-up-as-I-went-along pattern in the Zara Plus I picked up a few weeks ago on sale. I think I can finish the pair out of one ball. I'm thinking I'll do a pair for myself in Malabrigo.

Off to take another nap before dinner! Hopefully I'll feel a lot better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Shorty said...

So sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. I probably won't see you until after the holidays. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

S.

Dana said...

Aww, what a drag to be sick during such a busy time. Luckily I got mine out of the way a couple of weeks ago. But I can relate to the too-sick-to-knit. It's tragic for us knitters.

Feel better soon!

Larjmarj said...

Get better, there are some bad cooties going around right now. I finally had to break down and see a doc for some antibiotics. I've actually been sick for the last couple of months, I'll get better and then it comes right back. I LOVE the Henry Rollins doll. You'll have to walk me through the pattern blips when I get ready to make mine. Nice job on the wristlets, very pretty pattern. Knitty?