Sunday, December 10, 2006

One down...

Finished a sock (this is the one in Brooklyn Handspun's Chocolate Covered Cherries) at Knitter's Night Out on Friday. It started out as a gift but got tired of making it long enough so now it's mine!

I also finished the swatches for TNNA- they're blocking quietly now. I'm on Hank's head and planning to start some fingerless gloves for moi right away because I keep wishing I had a shorter pair.

Over 8 pounds of yarn is on its way from SWTC- I've got until Thursday to work on my stuff before I'm up to my armpits in design projects!! I can't complain though.

Also, have you seen this? Now THAT is my kind of marathon! I just signed up-- let me know if you are going too!

3 comments:

Jae said...

I plan on being there at knitmichigan. It sounds like so much fun and for such a good cause!

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you on Friday!!! I'm definitely hoping to do the KnitMichigan event too...a sanctioned all-day knitting marathon?!? Heck yeah!

Ragan said...

Lovely sock!