Monday, December 04, 2006

Scarf Style, how I love thee

First it was Blue Collar. Then Lady Eleanor. Then Vintage Velvet (okay, it's not finished yet, but still) and now Ruffles. I've gotten so much use out of this book- must be that I'm a sucker for scarves (and yes, I'm wearing my bathrobe- so what?) It's long enough to wrap around twice and still hang down to my waist- and it's quite a bit shorter (about 12") than the pattern calls for- guess that would have been overkill, and would have taken another ball of yarn besides.

6 comments:

Shorty said...

Too cute! As always, you've got another winner. I think I may have to be inspired by you yet again, and make this scarf too.

See you tonight!

Sonya

Joan said...

I love this book too. I could spend a year just making things for it. Love the scarf. I have one in progress.

Dana said...

LOL, I was noticing the robe and then read what you wrote. Very chic, thanks for not modeling it nekkid or anything!

Hope you're doing well!

Cathi said...

I have totally been toying with the idea of making every project from this book- I've made at least four already, but I would have to learn how to crochet.

Not sure if I could bust through that garter poncho though- it's just too huge.

Larjmarj said...

I know I love that book too. My ruffles has been on hold with holiday knitting getting in the way.

Ragan said...

It is lovely!