Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sweater-a-week rolls on...

Well, I've finished my 4th sweater in as many weeks, and still have a few more to do-- that's the thing about submitting designs, sometimes a bunch get picked at once. If I wasn't such a control freak, I'd probably farm out at least some of the knitting, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Anyway, here's a teeny peek at the one I just finished... in the new SWTC yarn Therapi, which is so soft I can hardly stand it!! It has Jade in it, believe it or not. Basically it's a nice worsted weight, a good substitute for any "regular wool" type pattern.

I'm embarking on another big tech editing project today, as well as starting the 5th sweater. Later too I'm hoping to start on some sketches for the next round... it's time for Spring 2009 stuff. The UPS man has paid me a few visits in the past week with sample yarn for swatching for the yarn companies and I can't wait to dig in.

No comments: