Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flat Feet and other things


I was itching to try some of that new Flat Feet yarn, and after hunting around a bit I found some, and it's pink! Once I finish the big mountain o' design projects on my to-do list, I'm going to give it a try.

Speaking of design projects, last week was big indeed--in addition to the 2 magazine acceptances, I had another project accepted for a book. Plans are also in the works to get some more things cooking at TNNA in a few weeks (making appointments, etc.) and more tech editing jobs are shaping up too.

My sister has been in town the past few days, and she wanted to learn to knit. I was really surprised (and pleased) how quickly she mastered the basics. I'm hoping she'll keep it up! I got her all set up with supplies after raiding my yarn closet. She had to go home sooner than expected, so we didn't get as far as binding off... oh well.

No comments: