Friday, February 01, 2008

Coziness

I spent yesterday thinking I'd be up to my armpits in snow today (why to the weatherpeople always make everything into The Storm of the Century?) Instead, the grass is still sticking up through the snow and what is falling is barely a flurry. Even so, I didn't want to HAVE to go out today so I ran all my errands yesterday. Today, I'm going to just knit and knit and knit (got to finish my chemo cap for Knit Michigan tomorrow) while Emma plays (no school for her today).

Even though I'm working on a few designs right now, I think I'm going to give myself the weekend off of "work" knitting and knit whatever I want tomorrow and Sunday. What a treat!! Next week I need to get a bunch of stuff off my plate (editing-wise and design-wise) but it can wait until Monday, I think.

1 comment:

Connor Holder said...

Veery creative post