Saturday, May 19, 2007

Okay...

I've been tagged by Marj to tell 7 random facts about myself, so here goes:

1. In high school I did a number of poetry readings under the pseudonym "Juanita Pinecone." Mostly limericks, stream of consciousness stuff, and several musical numbers.

2. My (now) husband and I have been together since I was 16. We first met when I was not quite 15.

3. In a previous life, I was a preschool teacher, factory worker, "Sandwich Artist", and toy store clerk.

4. I love how hardware stores smell, but I don't really like hardware.

5. I am a hopeless housekeeper and have a black thumb in the garden.

6. If I'm home, I will come up with something to mail just so I can watch for that flag to go down to signal the new mail.

7. I hate driving with a passion. When we went to Toronto I was delighted by all the public transportation- I would love to live like that (I suppose here in the Motor City we have to be good little consumers and drive cars).

I tag Dana and Amby!

No comments: