Sunday, November 06, 2005

Can't...post.........working.......

Sorry I've been totally absent all week. We are in the middle of "officially" moving to the new campus and I've been putting in some very long weeks and weekends. Right now I am totally hurty from hauling too much furniture yesterday and about to go back for more! (Fortunately, our head of school keeps taking us out to dinner. Juicy steak heals the pain.) I desperately need to finish my current project for SWTC- so I've been getting up at 5 to squeeze in a couple hours of knitting before work. Speaking of which, I've got to go there now.

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I hope that it will all be over soon, Amy! Just think, what a great excuse to get extra back rubs from your husband. :)

PS- I need your address again. Somehow, 2 little elves got into my office and destroyed it. :)