Sunday, November 20, 2005

Additional bandwagonism

First a little update- almost done with yet another OSW, and about to start another project for SWTC- well, not really a design per se- I need to figure out and write the pattern for a dress they have as well as knit a new sample. They're sending the existing dress and a pile of yarn. Should be fun detective work. Also, despite a 2 week (almost 3) foray into drive-through, dessert, and other forbidden items I have gotten back on the wagon and am down 23 pounds on South Beach- I have lost 6 since Wednesday (3 new plus the 3 I gained back- and no, I'm not hungry.)
And the additional bandwagonism:
Your Birthdate: March 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September


Not very accurate except for the weakness part. Speaking of which I have about 6 hours of stuff to do for work today (I did manage to see Harry Potter last night though!) plus I want to finish the OSW. And clean the house. And maybe have clean clothes to wear tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments: