Friday, September 05, 2008

Knit on Down!


I was just thinking about this book this afternoon (and wondering when I would get my copy) when the UPS man came to the door with it! The book is called Knit on Down and I did two designs for it (which I knit soooooo long ago it feels like forever).

Here's the first one, socks in SWTC Tofutsies...


and the other, a top in Berroco Comfort.


All the patterns in the book are top down (or in the case of socks, toe up), and there's stuff for kids and babies as well (though most are women's sweaters). OH- and when I turned the book over I saw both of my designs on the back cover! Yay!!

4 comments:

Faina said...

Congratulations, Amy!! This is awesome! Your designs are beautiful, I cannot wait to see the book.

Shorty said...

As is always the case. Your designs are great. I love your sweater, and will definitely be getting this book.

S.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on both the patterns and the regular gig. Lovely designs.

Larjmarj said...

Congrats!

So does that mean there are very few seams in the book?

Yay!!