Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New designs!

So yesterday the mailman was kind enough to bring me only good things, most notably the fall issues of Creative Knitting and Knit Simple, both with new designs of mine. Let's share, shall we?

First off, in the September Creative Knitting, this mitered square top. It was really fun to knit (just 2 pieces, a front and a back). I swatched the original in Noro Silk Garden, but the sample was knit in Wisdom Poems.





In the Fall Knit Simple, there's this little girl's jacket in Manos, part of a story they were doing on putting zippers in kid's knits. Love the model in the magazine-- she's too cute!



Also in the Fall Knit Simple, this one for the Plus Size story. It's in Zitron Ecco. I don't love yellow but I like how it turned out all the same.

1 comment:

YarnThing said...

I love love love the Textured Cardigan. I have been wanting to design something just like this and now I don't :-) GREAT JOB! Thank you from us plus size girls.