Friday, July 18, 2008

Vogue Knitting on the Go

I received my contributor copies of the 2 upcoming Vogue Knitting on the Go books, Shawls 2 and Grannies today! They aren't quite on bookstore shelves yet, but it won't be too much longer-- you can preorder them on Amazon at least! Personally, I'm a total nut about these cute little books and I'm willing to admit that I own every single one--now 40 in all.

Here's what I did for the books:






Also, I picked up the Fall Knit Simple today too-- while I didn't do a design for this one (have to wait until Holiday for that) I did participate in a little article about what we learned about knitting from our mothers and grandmothers. It was nice to see my contribution followed by "Amy Polcyn, designer" just like it did for Lily Chin, Meg Swansen, and the rest. I'm not worthy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these books too! I just bought two more this week, and have nowhere near forty, but I'll keep working on it! I'm loving particularly the cable one I got Thursday. Thanks for the heads up about the next two. Christmas is coming, right? :O) samm

Larjmarj said...

Love the wrap!