Thursday, March 09, 2006

Progress, sort of

Between doing the things I have to for work (the house is just dirty, sorry) I have managed to get a little knitting in this week. I restarted my Sockapalooza socks, just plain toe-ups I think this time. I just didn't like how the lace looked with the Koigu-induced stripes. I like them now though. I am done with the back of the cardi for SWTC, and as soon as I get a bit more done on that I'm going to start the Fair Isle one for Alpaca Yarn Co. I sent in a few submissions lately (all due in March) so hopefully I will hear something good by mid-April or so. Tomorrow is the rest of parent-teacher conferences, but afterwards hubbo is taking me out for a nice dinner for my birthday (which isn't until the 18th, but I have a work function that night so we're doing it early.) Emma is spending the night at grandma's- what a treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Egads, I haven't checked in for awhile. You are such a busy woman! How do you do it? Good luck on your latest submissions! Hope you had a wonderful early-birthday dinner with your husband.